What is Motivational Interviewing?
Motivational Interviewing (MI) is a client-centered, goal oriented counselling style that helps individuals explore and resolve ambivalence in order to work towards change.
What motivational interviewing services are offered at NSTN?
- Individual counselling is available by trained and experienced clinicians that work within an MI framework for children (over the age of 6), youths and adults.
- Fees are offered on a sliding scale.
- Individual therapy sessions are $120. Some exceptions apply.
- All services provided by psychiatrists are covered by OHIP and no charges will be made to clients.
- There is no direct cost for Individuals that meet the requirements for NIHB Mental Health Counselling Services (Click Here).
- Many extended health care benefit packages provide reimbursement for counselling/therapy. Please check with your insurance provider/employer to confirm eligibility for reimbursement.
Contact our office at email@example.com or call (705) 481-1925 to make an appointment or register for groups, workshops or trainings.