What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is paying attention to the present moment, on purpose and without judgement. It has been found to be effective at addressing a variety of concerns ranging from severe mental health issues to mild every day stressors.
What Mindfulness services are offered at NSTN?
- Individual sessions are available by trained and experienced clinicians for youths and adults.
- Individual therapy sessions are $120. Some exceptions apply.
- All services provided by psychiatrists are covered by OHIP and no charges will be made to clients.
- There is no direct cost for Individuals that meet the requirements for NIHB Mental Health Counselling Services (Click Here).
- Many extended health care benefit packages provide reimbursement for counselling/therapy. Please check with your insurance provider/employer to confirm eligibility for reimbursement.
- Groups and workshops that incorporate mindfulness and/or teach mindfulness skills and practices are available by trained and experienced clinicians for youths, adults and families at significantly reduced rates.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Group
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Skills Training Group / Workshops
- Mindfulness Workshops
- Young Adults Group (18-24)
- Seniors Group
- Coping with Stress (Drop-In) Group
- Family Support Group
Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (705) 481-1925 to schedule an appointment or to register for a group.