What is DBT?
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) is a cognitive behavioral treatment that has shown to be effective in treating a wide range of disorders such as depression, anxiety, PTSD, eating disorders, substance abuse among others. It is recognized as the gold standard psychological treatment for individuals diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD).
What DBT services are offered at NSTN?
- Individual Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Training is available by trained and experienced clinicians for individuals 18 and over.
- Individual therapy sessions are $120. Some exceptions apply.
- All services provided by psychiatrists are covered by OHIP and no charges will be made to clients.
- There is no direct cost for Individuals that meet the requirements for NIHB Mental Health Counselling Services (Click Here).
- Many extended health care benefit packages provide reimbursement for counselling/therapy. Please check with your insurance provider/employer to confirm eligibility for reimbursement.
- Groups and workshops that are DBT-focussed or DBT-informed are available by trained and experienced clinicians for youths and adults at significantly reduced rates.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Group
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Skills Training Group / Workshops
- Mindfulness Workshops
- Coping with Stress (Drop-In) Group
- Family Support Group
Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (705) 481-1925 to schedule an appointment or to register for a group.