What children’s services are offered at NSTN?
- Individual sessions are available by trained and experienced clinicians for children.
- Fees are offered on a sliding scale.
- Individual therapy sessions are $120. Some exceptions apply.
- All services provided by psychiatrists are covered by OHIP and no charges will be made to clients.
- There is no direct cost for Individuals that meet the requirements for NIHB Mental Health Counselling Services (Click Here).
- Many extended health care benefit packages provide reimbursement for counselling/therapy. Please check with your insurance provider/employer to confirm eligibility for reimbursement.
- Youths Group (ages 14-17)
- Young Adults Group (ages 18-24)
- Family Support Group
- If you are looking for children’s services that are not listed here contact our office for referrals to alternate services in our community.
Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (705) 481-1925 to schedule an appointment or to register for a group.