What is CBT?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a very well researched form of psychotherapy. CBT has shown to be effective in addressing depression, anxiety, anger, eating disorders, PTSD, substance abuse and relationship problems.
What CBT services are offered at NSTN?
- Individual Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is available by trained and experienced clinicians for children (over the age of 6), youths and adults.
- Fees are offered on a sliding scale.
- Individual therapy sessions are $120. Some exceptions apply.
- All services provided by psychiatrists are covered by OHIP and no charges will be made to clients.
- There is no direct cost for Individuals that meet the requirements for NIHB Mental Health Counselling Services (link to site: Click Here)
- Many extended health care benefit packages provide reimbursement for counselling/therapy. Please check with your insurance provider/employer to confirm eligibility for reimbursement.
- Groups and workshops that are CBT-focussed or CBT-informed are available by trained and experienced clinicians for youths and adults at significantly reduced rates.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Group
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Skills Training Group / Workshops
- Mindfulness Workshops
- Young Adults Group (18-24)
- Seniors Group
- Coping with Stress (Drop-In) Group
- Family Support Group
Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (705) 481-1925 to schedule an appointment or to register for a group.