What is Anger Management?
Anger Management helps individuals learn how to recognize the signs associated with becoming angry and teaches techniques for coping with anger in ways that are effective and do not cause harm.
What anger management services are offered at NSTN?
- Individual anger management treatment is available by trained and experienced clinicians for children (over the age of 6), youths and adults.
- Individual therapy sessions are $120. Some exceptions apply.
- All services provided by psychiatrists are covered by OHIP and no charges will be made to clients.
- There is no direct cost for Individuals that meet the requirements for NIHB Mental Health Counselling Services (Click Here).
- Many extended health care benefit packages provide reimbursement for counselling/therapy. Please check with your insurance provider/employer to confirm eligibility for reimbursement.
- Groups and workshops that address anger and other emotional difficulties are available by trained and experienced clinicians for youths, adults and families at significantly reduced rates.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Group
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Skills Training Group / Workshops
- Mindfulness Workshops
- Young Adults Group (18-24)
- Seniors Group
- Coping with Stress (Drop In) Group
- Family Support Group
Contact our office at email@example.com or call (705) 481-1925 to make an appointment or register for groups, workshops or trainings.