What Is Work Stress?
Stress is a normal and expected part of life however sometimes stress can become overwhelming and interfere with day to day life. When you are experiencing stress as a result of your employment it can be very difficult to cope effectively for long periods of time.
What Services Are Offered By NSTN That Address Work Stress?
NSTN offers individual assessments, treatments and referrals for adults that are experiencing stress as a result of their work.
- Fees are offered on a sliding scale.
- Individual therapy sessions are $120. Some exceptions apply.
- All services provided by psychiatrists are covered by OHIP and no charges will be made to clients.
- There is no direct cost for individual counselling for those that meet the requirements for NIHB Mental Health Counselling Services. Click here for more information.
- Many extended health care benefit packages provide reimbursement for counselling/therapy. Please check with your insurance provider/employer to confirm eligibility for reimbursement.
- Groups and workshops that introduce concepts and/or skills that can help address work stress are available by trained and experienced clinicians for youths, adults and families at significantly reduced rates.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Group
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Skills Training Group / Workshops
- Young Adults Group (ages 18-24)
- Seniors Group
- Family Support Group
- Coping with Stress Group (Drop-In)
- Mental Health and Wellness in the Workplace Workshops
- Mindfulness Workshops
Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (705) 481-1925 to schedule an appointment or to register for a group.