What Is Self Esteem?
Self esteem is the value we place on ourselves combined with the value we perceive the world places on us. Sometimes our self esteem, or self value, can be effected negatively by unhealthy, inaccurate perceptions of ourselves.
What Services Are Offered By NSTN That Address Work Stress?
NSTN offers individual assessments, treatments and referrals for children (over the age of 6), youths that are having difficulties with self esteem or related concerns.
- Individual therapy sessions are $120. Some exceptions apply.
- All services provided by psychiatrists are covered by OHIP and no charges will be made to clients.
- There is no direct cost for individual short-term counselling for those that meet the requirements for NIHB Mental Health Counselling Services (Click Here).
- Many extended health care benefit packages provide reimbursement for counselling/therapy. Please check with your insurance provider/employer to confirm eligibility for reimbursement.
- Fees are offered on a sliding scale.
- Groups and workshops that introduce concepts and/or skills that can help build self esteem are available by trained and experienced clinicians for youths, adults and families at significantly reduced rates.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Group
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Skills Training Group / Workshops
- Young Adults Group (ages 18-24)
- Seniors Group
- Family Support Group
- Coping with Stress Group (Drop-In)
- Mindfulness Workshops
- Mental Health and Wellness in the Workplace Workshops
Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (705) 481-1925 to schedule an appointment or to register for a group.