What Are Relationship Issues?
Relationship concerns can come in a variety of forms including marital difficulties, co-dependency issues, interpersonal conflicts, family concerns, assertiveness struggles among others. There are many effective treatments that can help you work towards building strong and healthy relationships and resolve relationship conflicts.
What Services Are Offered At NSTN That Address Relationship Issues?
NSTN offers individual, family and group counselling services that can help address relationship issues.
- Fees are offered on a sliding scale.
- Individual therapy sessions are $120. Some exceptions apply.
- All services provided by psychiatrists are covered by OHIP and no charges will be made to clients.
- There is no direct cost for individuals counselling for those that meet the requirements for NIHB Mental Health Counselling Services. Click here for details.
- Many extended health care benefit packages provide reimbursement for counselling/therapy. Please check with your insurance provider/employer to confirm eligibility for reimbursement.
- Groups and workshops that address relationship issues are available by trained and experienced clinicians for youths, adults and families at significantly reduced rates.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Group
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Skills Training Groups/Workshops
- Young Adults Group (ages 18-24)
- Youth Group (ages 14-17)
- Seniors Group
- Family Support Group
- Coping with Stress Group (Drop-In)
- Mindfulness Workshops
- Mental Health and Wellness in the Workplace Workshops
Contact our office at email@example.com or call (705) 481-1925 to schedule an appointment or to register for a group.